Tuesday, May 8, 2018

The Bold and the Beautiful

Haha, no, today's post isn't about a TV soap opera - I have two cards for you; one is bold and the other ... yeah, you know what I'm saying.

Here's the bold:



Materials used:

  • stamps - none
  • card - basic black, whisper white, Graceful Glass designer vellum
  • other - 2018-2020 in colour markers, mounting tape


And here's the beautiful. The inspiration for this came from a YouTube video I was watching, plus I've been thinking for a while now that my detailed floral thinlits were definitely underutilised. You could say it was serendipitous!





How adorable does that die look in the multi colours? I'm loving it. DH and DD both love this one too - DH even complimented my colour blending - hold the phone! Lol.

Materials used:

  • stamps - Love What You Do
  • card - whisper white, acetate
  • other - distress oxide inks, detailed floral thinlits, Big Shot, blender tool, precision base plate, Big Shot die brush, fine tip glue, polka dot tulle ribbon, stitched oval die




And don't you love the cute polka dot tulle ribbon? Me too. It's another newbie coming in the 2018 annual catalogue, so you haven't long to wait until you too can get your mitts on some.

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Rob I said...

the bold is very bold and pretty. Yep you have your blending down to a fine art, plenty of practice you have been doing I see. Must get me some of that tulle ribbon.