Friday, February 16, 2018

Hamming It Up

It's always a blast to make a card that's cute and funny at the same time, so I was chuffed to play with one of the stamp sets Santa brought me. And I got to do some colouring in, so it's all good! Lol.


Materials:

  • stamps - Hog Heaven (MFT)
  • card - daffodil delight, whisper white, rich razzleberry, Tutti Fruitti dsp
  • other - Stampin' Blends, MFT Hog Heaven dies, Big Shot, Dimensionals, simple stripes embossing folder

These little guys are so adorable, they always make me smile. Having made one, I was then inspired to create another, so here tis.


Materials:
  • stamps - Hog Heaven (MFT)
  • card - whisper white, tranquil tide
  • other - Stampin' Blends, MFT Hog Heaven dies, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Hip Hello die (Poppystamps)

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Rob I said...

They are absolutely so so cute. At least there wont be any fights over the cupcakes, 2 each. Love the hello greeting stamp.

Margaret said...

Oh my goodness! These are so adorable!! Santa did a fine job sending you this set!