Sunday, August 23, 2015

A Simple Christmas Cutie

Was tidying my craft room and of course stopped to have a play with some new schtuff (isn't that what you tidy it for????) and couldn't resist a little bit of colouring (well, you know me and colouring!) with the Christmas Cuties stamp set from the Holiday mini catalogue.

I used a combination of Blendabilities and Copics to colour this little one out for a play in the snow. Not the best photo - taken on my phone on an overcast and rainy day.


Materials used:

  • stamps - Christmas Cuties
  • card - Bermuda bay, coastal cabana, whisper white
  • Blendabilities - Bermuda bay, coastal cabana, daffodil delight, crumb cake
  • other - softly falling embossing folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals, stamp-a-ma-jig, Sahara sand marker

(S)He looks like (s)he's having so much fun! Hope you are too - thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Cindi Hall said...

I just love this christmas cutie card. Would it be OK if I CASE'd it?

Kerry Parkinson said...

Absolutely Cindi.