Monday, April 6, 2015

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

It's DD's birthday today - a grand old 23 - and if you follow my blog you will know that her card had to involve some red and white spotty somewhere!

I used a Stamping Bella stamp and SU everything else.


Materials used:
  • stamps - Uptown Girls Victoria and Juliette's night out (Stamping Bella)
  • card - cherry cobbler, whisper white, soft sky, retired Xmas DSP
  • Blendabilities - skin tones, cherry cobbler, daffodil delight, soft sky, smoky slate, wild wasabi, pink pirouette
  • other - Dimensionals, Sahara sand marker, two-way glue pen, basic grey marker

I am rather pleased with my first effort at shading folds in the red dress - bet I won't be able to do that as well next time I try! And you may be able to tell that I did actually fussy-cut the stamped image out - I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do for my main panel - but in the end I just stuck it back on some more white! Duh! Never mind, it does give it a tiny wee bit of dimension! (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!) It's still wet and grey here, so once again my photo is a bit darker than I would like - gotta get me a light source for photography!

Thanks for dropping in.

Cheers
Kez

No comments: