Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Paper Crafters Sampler Sweet Silhouettes


This month the team over at Paper Crafters Sampler have put together a gorgeous bunch of projects featuring silhouette stamps from Stampin' Up!s extensive range.

It was my turn to create a 3D project rather than a card and I decided to stamp inspirational sayings along with the silhouette stamps on some vanilla scented candles, with a gift box to match.

Here's a sneak peek at my candle set and gift box:



I'll come back in a day or two with sneak peeks of the other projects. Meanwhile, if you would like to join in the fun for this month just click on the March widget in my sidebar (over there on the right) to be taken to the PCS website.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

Edited to add: Here are some more sneak peeks for the March sampler





No comments: