Sunday, March 15, 2015

NSU Place In Time

I've another gift box for you today, again using gorgeous Graphic 45 papers mixed with some SU stuff and things from my stash.

These papers are from the Place in Time collection and are the May page.





Materials used:
  • card - basic black (SU), Place in Time designer paper (Graphic 45)
  • other - rich razzleberry satin ribbon (SU), basic black taffeta ribbon (SU), butterfly thinlits (SU), Big Shot, tea lace paper doily (SU), paper bloom (Kaisercraft), rose leaf punch and embossing punch (Nellie Snellen), Dimensionals (SU), tag a bag gift box (SU), crop-o-dile

So striking! These papers are more dramatic than the Secret Garden ones I used on my last gift box (see here) but I love them both. I need to find a larger rose leaf punch though - mine's a bit out of proportion to the size of the flower and the butterfly, lol!

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

No comments: