Saturday, January 17, 2015

Totes Adorbs

One of the cutest items to arrive in the new Occasions catalogue is the bow builder punch - as the kids would say, it's "totes adorbs"! So when it arrived on my doorstep, I just had to have a play.

My first card is pretty much the same layout as the sample in the catty, but I've done a baby boy theme instead of birthday.


Materials used:
  • stamps - Petite Pairs
  • card - soft sky, wild wasabi, whisper white, subtles patterned paper
  • inks - wild wasabi
  • other - bow builder punch, dimensionals, subtles candy dots, stamp-a-ma-jig, large polka dot embossing folder, Big Shot

That then set me thinking about another use for a masculine card with a bow, and this one was born:


Materials used:
  • card - basic black, whisper white
  • other -  bow builder punch, dimensionals, neutrals candy dots, embossing stylus, sticky strip
  • non SU - Kaiser jewels

There's just something about a man in a tux, isn't there? Even a card in a tux looks good! I read a meme once that said a tux is to a woman what lingerie is to a man - and I personally agree wholeheartedly!

Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are the tuxedo cards available for purchase in bulk. Like 170 of them