Friday, July 4, 2014

Best Wishes Blendabilities

While I have been thoroughly enjoying a lazy first week of the holidays, I finally decided today it was time to get something done in my craft room! I had temporarily taken it over for studying, but as DD22 is coming to visit soon and I have craft classes to prepare for before that happens, it was desperately in need of my attention. Once that task was completed, of course I then had to reward myself by making a card - and more specifically, doing some of my favourite craft activity - colouring in.

I had a play with the new Blendabilities alcohol markers to colour a Magnolia stamp and am very happy with how it turned out.


Materials used:
  • stamps - Short & Sweet (retired)
  • card - rich razzleberry, whisper white, Polka Dot Parade dsp, regals patterned paper
  • Blendabilities - light and medium rich razzleberry, light, medium and dark daffodil delight, skin tone assortment
  • other - oval punch, scallop oval punch, oval framelits, Big Shot, daffodil delight seam binding, dimensionals, Sahara sand marker
  • non SU - Magnolia stamp

I just love the Tilda images, she is such a cutie! The markers were lovely to work with, so I am really looking forward to more colours being available (to us lucky demos) later this month.

Thanks for dropping in.

Cheers
Kez

No comments: