Tuesday, August 6, 2013

SUM - Wipe Your Drool ...

My good mate Robyn had her birthday recently but we only managed to catch up today, so I am now able to show you the card and gift I made for her.

Here's her card - I used the Modern Medley papers cos she loves black and vanilla.



Materials used:

  • stamps - Chalk Talk
  • card - basic black, very vanilla, Bermuda bay, Modern Medley dsp
  • other - chalk talk framelits, Big Shot, dimensionals

And for her gift I made something that will appeal to her base instincts - ie chocolate craving. It's a star book with quotes about chocolate and it was such fun to put together!




No actual stamping in this - it was all digital. The chocolate graphics are so realistic that I am sure she will be wiping the drool away whenever she looks at it! LOL. 

Materials used:
  • card - chocolate chip, creamy caramel, whisper white, regal rose
  • other - chocolate chip satin ribbon, sticky strip, designer frames embossing folder, oval dies, Big Shot, window framelits, deco label framelit, apothecary accents die, chalk talk framelit
  • non SU - Gina Jane chocolate craving kit digital graphics from Daisie Company, computer and printer, nestabilities dies

The chocolate quotes, in case you'd like them, are:
  • Exercise is a dirty word. Every time I hear it I wash my mouth out with chocolate.
  • A chocolate in the mouth is worth two on the plate.
  • Chocolate doesn't make the world go around ... but it sure makes the ride worthwhile!
  • God sends no stress that prayer and chocolate cannot handle.
  • The 12-step chocoholics program: never be more than 12 steps away from chocolate.
  • I have this theory that chocolate slows down the ageing process ... It may not be true, but do I dare take the chance?
  • Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you will get one thing done.
  • Stress wouldn't be so hard to take if it were chocolate coated.
  • Chocolate is the food group they don't tell you about.
  • I'd stop eating chocolate but I'm no quitter.
  • In the cookies of life, friends are the chocolate chips.
  • Eat a chocolate before each meal. It will take the edge off your appetite and you will eat less.
  • I never met a chocolate I didn't like.
  • Forget love! I'd rather be in chocolate.

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

6 comments:

Lynda said...

Hope you had a brilliant b'day Robyn. Kez....I love what you have created. The wee pop of blue on the black and vanilla is lovely.. I can imagine she went NUTS for the star book. Sooooooooo fantastic.....dare I say Kez-tastic??? ooxx

Rob I said...

I am eveh so lucky to have a friend in Kez cause i get THE best pressies. Lynda, love the Kez-tastic cause that sums up my gorjuss card and star book. Woo hoo for me

Rob I said...

I am evah so lucky to have Kez as a friend. I get the bestest pressies and cards. Lynda, I love the Kez-tastic cause that is a great descriptive word of everything she does. Woo hoo for me I am such a happy camper as I keep looking at my star book and card

Sue Dean said...

My mouth is watering Kez. What a lovely gift!

DD21 said...

Happy Birthday Robyn! Yum! Can someone bring me some chocolate please? Love your new blog theme Mumsy!

Margaret said...

What a wonderful gift! Your card is so pretty and elegant and I LOVE the chocolate quotes book!!