Wednesday, August 28, 2013

August Class Cards

I have finally gotten around to photographing the cards we made in class this month. They featured either new product or a new technique for my ladies - or maybe both!

Firstly we made this simple stand-up card which features new stamp set Chalk Talk and matching dies. Not quite sure why they are called a "stand up" card - don't all cards stand up? lol! (Layout cased from Julie Davison)


Materials used:
  • stamps - Chalk Talk
  • card - strawberry slush, basic black, whisper white, in colour patterned paper
  • other - chalk talk dies, Big Shot, rhinestones, wide oval punch, square punch, dimensionals

We also made a masculine card which I cased from Christy Fulk with a couple of minor changes (this is the card I gave to DH for his birthday earlier this month).


Materials used:
  • stamps - Wetlands
  • card - soft suede, more mustard, watercolour, early espresso
  • other - aquapainter, square punch, antique brad, dimensionals

And our last card was this embossed beauty you have seen before. The ladies loved the feel of the sanded core'dinations card just as much as I do!


Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

4 comments:

Lynda said...

Love all of these Kez. You have been a busy bee indeed. Must mount Chalk Talk and Tag It.....lots to inspire me here!!! ooxx

Amanda said...

3 beautiful cards Kez....TFS....

Rob I said...

love love love the first card's colours. Must get that in colour paper pad.
Again, great cards. Lucky ladies who get to do your classes

Paula Dobson said...

I wish I could do your classes too Kez! I could make these gorgeous cards anyway, but wouldn't be nearly as much fun as crafting with you! ♥