Thursday, April 4, 2013

Happy Dance!

You can't see me but I'm jiggling a happy dance at the moment!

Well, it certainly IS NOT because my DH forgot my birthday this morning!

No, it's because Stampin' Up! have announced their colour renovation and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the colours that are returning and the in colours we are getting to keep!



As I realise this chart is probably a bit hard to see (ya think?!) here is a summary:

In the Brights colour collection we are losing regal rose and getting a new colour called Bermuda Bay. This was an in colour in the US a few years back but we didn't get it here in Aus. It's a gorgeous colour, I love it and am lucky to have some - so stay tuned for a sample in that soon!

In the Subtles colour collection we are losing pretty in pink, bashful blue, certainly celery and Baja breeze. We get to keep calypso coral, wisteria wonder and pool party (YAY!) and see the return of blushing bride, soft sky and pear pizzazz.

In the Regals colour collection we lose riding hood red, bravo burgundy, not quite navy and more mustard. We get to keep island indigo (YAY!) and also get crushed curry - from the same past in colours in the US that Bermuda bay is from.

The Neutrals collection loses only river rock and we get a brand new colour called smoky slate, which is a lighter grey than basic grey and will go with heaps of colours.


So I am EXCITED about this colour refresh and I hope you will be too. Can't wait to play with them all! Meanwhile, any product in the retiring colours - ink pads, re-inkers, card, ribbon, embellishments etc - will disappear pretty fast, so if you are losing some favourites and would like to stock up, get in quick! Remember you can simply click my SHOP NOW button and begin ordering away!

(BTW, it's OK, DH made up for forgetting my birthday later in the day ... and some of my lovely ladies sent me BEAUTIFUL birthday cards. Thanks so much ladies!)

Back soon with some crafting projects.

Cheers
Kez 

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Well, happy belated birthday! Hope you had a day as wonderful as you are!