Friday, March 1, 2013

A Couple of Cards

Well. howdy! I think it's about darn time I had some cards up here to show so I hope you like them. In great need of the solace of watercolouring, I made up this gorgeous card the other day:



Materials used:
  • stamps - Itty Bitty Banners, Magnolia
  • card - Baja breeze, basic black, watercolour, very vanilla, Kaiser Ladies Journal collection
  • other - SU oval framelits, Big Shot, itty bitty banner die, dimensionals, sponge daubers, adorning accents die, aqua painter, inks and markers

Another card was needed as DH and I have a wedding to attend this weekend - and how lovely it will be to attend a joyous event for a change. I attended my aunt's funeral earlier in the week and although we weren't ultra close, she was the last of my dad's sisters to pass away and so that generation is gone now. That made me very sad and made me miss my parents so much all over again.

But back to the wedding. Here's the card I made for the happy couple. It was inspired by a Mindy Bingamon card.




Materials used:
  • stamps - Marry Me (retired), Itty Bitty Banners
  • card - basic black, whisper white, retired dsp, quilted paper from stash, vellum
  • other - itty bitty banner die, Big Shot, pearls, dimensionals, sticky strip, non SU satin ribbon, dazzling diamonds, two-way glue pen


Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Lynda said...

So LURVE these both Kez. I am glad you found solacein colouring....because man is gave in bucketloads. The wedding cad is oh so classy and sassy. The quilted white paper is delish. So glad to see you back. ooxx