Monday, January 28, 2013

Blast From the Past

I came across a card I made years ago (you know, one of those ones where you say "What was I thinking?"!) and thought how perfectly the main image goes with the new cloudy day embossing folder, soon to be released in the Seasonal Catalogue. So I dismantled the old card and made a new one.

I don't have the stamp set any more, so I typed the sentiment on my computer instead. It says "Friends are the umbrellas in the storms of life"(click on the photo for a closer look). And I don't recall the name of the stamp set, so if you know it, please let me know!


Materials used:
  • stamps - SU (retired)
  • card - basic grey, whisper white, patterned papers (retired)
  • other - cloudy day E/F, Big Shot, basic grey satin ribbon, dimensionals, crystal effects
  • non SU - computer and printer, raindrop embellishment, oval die

Maybe you've got some re-workable masterpieces tucked away too? Why not dig them out and give them a new lease on life!

Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Lynda said...

I love this F Kex and am v v much hankering to get my mits on it!! Love the card...the raindrops esp. The yellow raincoat pops right out at you. GORJUS. ooxx

Margaret said...

This is so sweet and I love the clouds and the raindrops!