Friday, December 21, 2012

Gingerbread Wreath

I am sure you are all like me and frantically trying to squeeze more hours into the day with so much organising still to do for the "Big Red Day"! All this planning and preparation for something that is over so fast, but we keep doing it every year! LOL

As always, it will be a pleasure just to have our small family all together to celebrate and keep up many of the family traditions that have been established over the years.

Meanwhile, for this year I created a new wreath for my front door. It is one of those projects that ended up looking completely different to what I originally had in mind, but I am finding it very difficult to get my head into craft mode, what with all the other distractions, so in the end it was very much a "that will do" kind of approach! It's just a bit of fun:


Materials used:

  • stamps - Scentsational Season
  • card - whisper white
  • other - holiday collection framelits, Big Shot, polka dot ribbon (retired)
  • non SU - red satin ribbons, wreath, hot glue gun, red rhinestones, jingle bells, Noel embellishment, gold cord

I wish you and yours a wonderful festive season filled with much joy, love and laughter. If you are travelling, stay safe. Many thanks for visiting over the past year, I hope you will come back in 2013.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Oh, this is just TOO cute, Kez!! Love it to bits (even if it's not what you'd pictured). It will no doubt put a smile on the face of anyone visiting your home. Merry Christmas to you and your family. xx

Lynda said...

All I can think of is nom-nom-nom...looks so tasty!!! Awesome job...and aren't you glad those dies co-ordinated?? ooxx