Sunday, June 17, 2012

Every Girl Deserves Chanel

A few weekends ago I had the happy pleasure of getting together with some friends for our annual Unconvention.

For my swaps I decided to use my Petite Purse die and make a Chanel handbag for everyone, cos every girl deserves Chanel!

Here's a sample:


Inside I put some Lindt chocolates. So simple and so adorable!

Materials used:
  • card - basic black
  • other - gold brads, Simply Scoring tool, sticky strip, bone folder
  • non SU - gold chain, gold alphabet stickers

We also had a play at making some other purses including this fishing bag cased from Robin Feicht.




Materials used:
  • card - sahara sand, mellow moss, more mustard
  • other - square lattice embossing folder, large oval punch, regals brads
  • non SU - fishing embellishments

Another couple of projects we made, created by the talented Robyn, were a gorgeous cascade card and an ingenious concertina gift box. (I was a bit naughty and snuck some non SU papers in for my gift box, which I haven't finished decorating the front of yet!)





As usual, the fun was over all too soon and we had to wend our way home, tired but happy!

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

6 comments:

Lynda said...

LURVE these Kerry. I am not a follower of Channel but can def appreciate your artistry. How did you get the logo looking so FAB??? The fishing bag also rocks. Man I cannot wait til this gets to our shores. ooxx

Lynda said...

Forgot to mention the fantastic cascading card too. Looks awesome with the Springtime Vintage DSP. ooxx

Liam said...

Hey stranger

Looks like unconvention was a hit. Love all that you made. Just gorgeous. Sad to have missed all the fun. talk to you soon.

Liam

lisa808 said...

So creative with the Petite Purse Die! Gorgeous card and box.

Carole said...

All are positively beautiful, but I especially like the fishing basket. My son is an avid fisherman, so I'll try to make one for him!!

Anonymous said...

Hello i was wondering if you had a pattern for the fishing bag? i love it