Friday, March 16, 2012

Going Out and Coming In

I've been having another play with my SAB stamps, ribbons and papers - the promotion ends in just two weeks and it's gone so fast!

My first card is pretty self explanatory:


Materials used:
  • stamps - Fresh Vintage, Petite Pairs
  • card - calypso coral, wisteria wonder, whisper white
  • other - designer frames E/F, Big Shot, SAB ribbon, pearl, markers, wide oval punch, sponge dauber, dimensionals

For my next card I played with some of the brand new products that are coming in the Autumn/Winter mini on April 1st. Here I used the Adorning Accents edgelits die with the matching embossing folder - soooooooooo gorgeous! I think you may eventually get sick of this combo cos I'm gonna be using it A LOT! Another new product is the lovely daffodil paper - it's from a set called Attic Boutique.


Materials used:
  • stamps - Fresh Vintage, Petite Pairs
  • card - daffodil delight, white linen (non SU)
  • other - Attic Boutique DSP, markers, Adorning Accents edgelits die, Adorning Accents E/F

Now for a touch of the dramatic, I've paired black with pink. Between the white embossing, flocked paper and (brand new) pleated satin ribbon, this card is a tactile dream!


Materials used:
  • stamps - Elementary Elegance
  • card - basic black, Mocha Morning DSP, blushing bride
  • other - Versamark ink, white embossing powder, heat tool, blushing bride pleated satin ribbon, curly label punch, dimensionals

And last but not least a taste of whimsy with Outlined Occasions and the cupcake punch.


Materials used:
  • stamps - Outlined Occasions, Sweet Little Sentiments (retired)
  • card - pool party, calypso coral, whisper white, poppy parade, Domestic Goddess DSP, Everyday Enchantment DSP
  • other - markers, SAB ribbon, cupcake punch, dimensionals, Kindy Glitz, stamp-a-ma-jig, 32 mm and 35 mm circle punches, scallop circle punch, nestabilities die

Hope you're enjoying your free SAB goodies too!

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

5 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Wow, Kez - beautiful, beautiful cards!

Lynda said...

I love these Kerry....and am so v v happy that the edglits/embosslits are coming to our shores. I have so many things I wish to try with them. All 4 cards are delish. May have to get me some new in colours. ooxx

Annie Lee said...

Wow, these cards are super awesome! Came to check your blog out via Nancy Riley. Glad I found you!

Becky Green said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY LOVE the cards made with the new Fresh Vintage stamp set! I ordered those myself! :) Thank You for the inspiration! :)

Rob I said...

I am drooling over your mocha morning card, omg the ribbon is definitely OMG. The other cards are good but you know me, love black