Sunday, June 12, 2011

Craving Craft

This past week was one of those weeks when everything conspired against stamping! I had extra hours at work, DD13 was sick, then I had a fall at work and had to rest up for a couple of days. But this morning I finally made it into my new craft room (not completely moved in yet, due to the above!) to make a card.

This one is for DD13, who loves to design her own fashions and make clothes - which is primarily the reason why I bought this suite of stamps and papers. I've used one of the great sentiments from Word Play and my colours are tangerine tango, cherry cobbler, very vanilla, crumb cake and marina mist.

It's a dull, overcast day here so forgive the poor lighting in the photo. Click on it for a better look!


Hopefully I'll get time over the long weekend for some more playing!

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Lynda said...

I am so v v sorry for not having got here sooner darl, but I think thatt conspiracy was a lot wider ranging than you first thought!!! I am so sorry to hear of the downers...and hope the ups have well and truly restored the balance. This card is so v v sweet and I am sure DD loved it. Wld not have thought TT and CC went together...but there you go. Love the ruffled ribbon too. ooxx