Saturday, May 14, 2011

Greeting Card Sketch

Today's card is for the Just Add Ink challenge. I was inspired by the cold snap we are having - Thursday morning was apparently the coldest early May morning in 50 years - so a winter theme seemed very appropriate!

Here's my offering:


Materials used:
  • stamps - Greeting Card Kids, digital greeting (non SU)
  • card - ballet blue (retired), whisper white, Sahara sand, watercolour
  • other - polka dots embossing folder, winter scene embossing folder (non SU), snowflake die (non SU), dimensionals, aquapainter, KindyGlitz (non SU)
Hope it's a lot warmer where you are! Thanks for dropping in.

Cheers
Kez

7 comments:

Liam said...

This is like sooo adorable. I love the background embossing folder. Beautiful effect. Love the little girl. Just a gorgeous card altogether. I think the theme suits the day today. Liam

Jess S said...

wow! Love this so much! I adore the winter scene embossing in the background there....

Lynda said...

Sadly not much warmer here.....I called dibs on staying home this AM rather than braving the AFL sideline at Baulkham Hills!!!. I miss Ballet Blue a bit. It wks so v v well here. The wee image is very cute. Love the blingy snowflake too. Great card lovely. ooxx

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Too cute, Kez!!! Very appropriate for the weather we've been experiencing. Wednesday in Melbourne was bitterly cold too. It must have blown your way.

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

What a sweet card Kerry. I love all the different embossing you've used and your colouring is beautiful.

Kim Tonnet said...

Hey Kerry, how's that head of yours? Still fitting through your front door I'm sure :) You and me were thinking along similar lines i.e. the weather. I love that little embossing folder with the home set in the snow. I love how you have used it with the coloured image. And like Lynda, I do love Ballet Blue - still have a stash of it to use. Keep warm, Love K

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love that little snowflake die and that sweet embossing folder. Great design, Kez! Hugs xxaxx