Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New Twist On An Old Favourite

I had an idea to make a little alteration to my Ferrero Rocher suitcase; I decided to remove the suitcase element and turn it into a drawer with an easel on top. The reason for this is that I wanted to give some choccies to a friend as a thank you and I wanted to use the Eat Chocolate set, so rather than make two separate pieces, I combined them as one!

Here's how it turned out:




I think it's kinda cute. Don't think the chocs are going to last very long though - and hope she doesn't expect me to keep it refilled! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

6 comments:

Lynda said...

TOTALLY LOVE this idea Kerry....how clever are you???? The epiphany's your brain must encounter. Not only does a gift like that make the receiver smile...but it gives chocolate as well!! Brilliant and so v v well done. ooxx

Jess S said...

that is just too cute! I think it will make the perfect gift! :)

Monique said...

What a great combo Kerry! I love it to bits.

Carla said...

This is just fabulous!!! I love the easel top! Hugs,

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

It is super cute! You just reminded me that I bought this set ... and haven't used it yet!!! Shock horror!!! Must break it out asap! I can see I am going to have to go searching for your suitcase post ... to get the measurements for this one! Hugs xxaxx

Rob I said...

This is such a gorjuss box and the drawer slides in and out beautifully. This friend LOVES having a friend who has chocolate. Thanks for the idea of asking refills. Thank you so much, it was unexpected but yum