Sunday, March 13, 2011

Which Came First?

It was a very full-on week at work this past week, so Friday was the first chance I had to sit down and create something. Trouble was, my mind was so full of ideas that it really was a case of 'Aargh! What do I do first?'!!! LOL

I prepared a couple of cards for my class next week (they're non SU, so they're on my other blog), then decided that even though I had well and truly missed the deadline, I wanted to have a go at last week's Just Add Ink challenge. It was to case either Danielle or Amanda, and there was a simple but effective card of Danielle's I wanted to give an Easter twist to, so here it is:


It doesn't look as good as it did in my head! Ah well. And then, because I had the gorgeous Sweet and Sour papers out, I made another card. This time I used Sweet Summer and So Happy For You, two of the SAB sets.


I just love the cheerfulness of these papers. Well, back to earth now - laundry to do!

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Both of your cards are lovely Kerry, and yes very cheerful.

Lynda said...

Geez darl, I check back every day for nearly a week...and then BAM!!!
love both of these very CHEERY efforts. The SnS DP a tad too loud for my liking...but has the desired effect indeed. Glad to see that you have had some time to craft the madness away. ooxx