Monday, September 20, 2010

Amour

Just when I thought Spring had arrived, along comes a cold, grey day to trip me up. Brrrr! So I've been sorting and tidying my craft stuff - a job well and truly overdue, I must admit! And, well, you just can't be sorting papers and ribbons and things without being sorely tempted to sit and make something with them. So I had a play with the gorgeous Artistic Etchings set and new colour Marina Mist.

I had found some papers at my LSS that are similar to SU's newsprint DSP but printed in French, so of course I had to snap them up, didn't I? Obsessive Compulsive Crafter's moral obligation! LOL (I'm sticking to that story!) So here I've teamed them with some lace, satin ribbon and vintage brad. This is my first time using Marina Mist and I am rather taken with it ... it's no Cherry Cobbler, but it's getting there!

Enough rambling, here's my card:


Hope you "amour" it! Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

4 comments:

Monica said...

Such a neat card. Love the colours.

Happy crafting!

Monica

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

This is one stamp set that I admired ... but didn't buy. HHHmmm ... might have to rethink it. Love this colour combo, Kez! Hugs Andrea xxx

Alison said...

This is such a beautiful card. I love the colour combination and that vintage brad just sets it off perfectly.
xox

Lynda said...

I 'amour' it a lot. Not a keen blue person, but this is so crisp...I love it. I too am a victim of the OCC that u speak of!! but hey, that's half the fun...ain't it?? LOL!! Tres Chic card Mon Amie. ooxx