Thursday, July 29, 2010

Stamp Camp Creations

Today's cards are some of the goodies I was lucky enough to make at our Stamp Camp last weekend. First up is my entry for the "Mystery Box Challenge" Marelle set us as part of a Mastercrafter competition! I've used the gorgeous medallion, En Francais and A Rose is A Rose:


It was great at camp to get the chance to use some stamp sets that I don't own. Firstly I had a play with A Sense of Time, a set from one of our minis that is coming back in the new catalogue. Here I've used Soft Suede and Baja Breeze.


Then I cased a card by Lisa Young and liked it so much I made another in different colours:


For those I substituted Pocket Silhouettes for the herb one Lisa used.

Lastly I had a go with Build-a-Roo and cased this card from the new US catty:


Hope you've enjoyed those. I'll be back again soon with more goodies from camp.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

4 comments:

Liam said...

Love all these samples I didn't see these at camp you must have been hiding them. You were very productive at camp.

Liam

Cheryl said...

WOW they are all gorgeous and so classy!!!
xx

Lynda said...

Kez, you are something else darl. LURVE the rose card but I especially like the Pocket Silhouettes card...and ANOTHER CASE coming on!! I so love what you are doing at the moment. ooxx

DD18 said...

Does it really surprise you that I really, really like the clock one? It's really pretty :-)