Friday, April 9, 2010

Simple Medallion

I loved the new Medallion stamp from the moment I saw it in the US catalogue last year and I am so thrilled it finally made it to our shores.

Here's my first offering with this gorgeous stamp, a very simple card but black and white always looks so classy don't you think?

I added a pearl to the centre of the medallion which is a bit hard to see in the photo. The sentiment is punched with the large oval and sponged around the edge in black, as is the scallop oval behind it.

I'll be away for a few days (taking a road trip with DD18! - look out!) so things will be quiet here ... but back with a vengeance next week! See you then.

Cheers

Kez

2 comments:

Lynda said...

B & W is so v v classy amd I love this CAS card Kez. LURVE the sponged oval and it gives the white such depth. Take care with your road trip and I look fwd to hear of the (tellable) adventures. ooxx

Lisa Martin said...

Just going thru your old posts - I have not bought Medallion, but may have to now, after seeing your card - it is beautiful!