Monday, April 12, 2010

BLOG CANDY WINNERS



STAMPERS ANONYMOUS AUTUMN/WINTER MINI BLOG HOP

BLOG CANDY WINNERS

Many thanks to all of you who took the time to leave comments on our blogs and let us know you liked the projects we created for you using products from the new mini catalogue. We hope we inspired you and showed you that creative opportunities are endless!

Two winners of the blog candy have been drawn and they are:

PAULA FULLER and LISA MARTIN

Congratulations Paula and Lisa! Would you ladies please email me, Kerry, to give me your contact details so I can get your candy in the mail.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Paula Fuller said...

Oh guys I am so excited. I am going to watch the post now and see what arrives. Thanks.

Paula Fuller said...

I got my blog candy in the mail yesterday. Very nice. Thank you so much ladies. I have posted a card I have made already with the stuff on my blog.