Sunday, April 11, 2010

Autumn play

I was having a play the other day with some Autumn colours for thank you cards. Inspired by the colours of the new papers, this was my first card:
I used my crackle background stamp in a paler colour over the top to give an authentic look; plain white just looked too stark. Can you pick where the swirl is from? That's right, Season of Joy! Not just a Christmas set!

The second one started as something completely different and evolved into this:

The shape around the sentiment is die cut from the Lots of Tags set, which I don't have YET but have ordered - hooray for birthday cash!

Hope you like them and thanks for dropping by!

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Paula Fuller said...

Love your first card-very pretty with those autumn colours.

Lynda said...

Kez...(as usual) STUNNING job on these cards. The Autumn one rocks (and yes I did pick the flourish!!) and the flower on is so v v beautiful. I have said it before...but when I grow up...I so want to be like you!!! ooxx