Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just Add Ink Colour Challenge #1

Happy Sunday! Well, there's an exciting week ahead in our household - DD17 and I fly interstate for her Academic Advice Day at the University of Melbourne (wow!) and then back home to see DD11 off on her first day at high school! There's going to be some very excited and nervous females around!!! LOL!

Meanwhile, I was dying to join Just Add Ink in their very first challenge (see my last post for more info), which is the colours you see above. After cogitating for a while on which stamp set to use, I decided on Live Like You Mean It, a hostess set. Here's my card:

Created by Kez. Stamped images ©1990-2010 Stampin' Up! ®

The word Life is clear embossed to enhance the teal bling on the flower centres and bow. I am pretty happy with my first solo attempt at a "Teneale bow"! Love this colour combo too, so fresh and summery. Why don't you pop over to Just Add Ink and have a go at their very first challenge too?
Cheers
Kez

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool card, Kez. I love how you've used that stamp set - it looks great.

sunbear said...

fabulous Teneale bow! well done (..i'm jealous lol) thanks 4 joining the challenge.

Lynn Powell said...

Beautiful card. Love the way you have used the colour combo. Might just have to CASE this one!!
Lynn

AJ said...

Hi Kez, this is a stunning card - love it to bits! Great take on the colour challenge. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink! x Amanda

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Great card, great bow (very nicely done)! Thanks for playing along at JAI!!!

Cheryl said...

WOW love this card,your bow is gorgeous and what a fab colour combo!!!
xx

Anonymous said...

Kez, I love your card. So fresh and bright. Chantell

Anonymous said...

Love your card too Kez! So freah and lovely.

Mel said...

What a gorgeous card! I'll be casing this one for sure!

Lynda said...

Magical card Kez. It's so fab to see how many different things can come when just one element is given (in this case colour). Fab card for Summer. You rocked it darl!! ooxx

Danielle Daws said...

I love how you've incorporated the teal in different ways on you card, Kez. I'll have to try that one!