Monday, November 16, 2009

When a Girl Becomes A Woman

There have been many occasions over the past few months when I have looked at my darling DD17 and seen the woman she is poised to become, never more so than today as she was ready to set off for her Year 12 Formal. In her beautiful gown she looks so grown up and so rock-your-socks-off gorgeous that I was hard pressed to keep the tears at bay, I can tell you. She is so warm, witty, intelligent, caring and creative and I am the luckiest mum in the world to have had the honour of watching her become who she is destined to be. Yes, there will be a scrapbook layout, but for now I am so proud I had to share some photos.


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

Cheers

Kez

6 comments:

Scrapin Mel said...

You're DD17 looks beautiful in her gown and hope she has a wonderful time at her formal....

Karen.C said...

Kerry your Daughter looks Beautiful,its such a beautiful time for them at this age and its even more special when your lucky enough to be close to them.

Karen xo

Cheryl said...

WOW your daughter looks gorgeous,I hope she enjoyed her formal!!!
xx

Lynda said...

Tell DD17 fm me she looked AWESOME...babe-a-licious even!! I love the way u have co-ordinated urself with her dress Kez!! The pic of the 2 gals together too is a cherished memory!! Got everything crossed that she aces her exams!!

Kim Tonnet said...

Wow, she looks great. A big milestone, congrats to you all. Love KimT

Unknown said...

How time flies ... seems no time since they were little. Congratulations on bringing up two beautiful young ladies. You have every reason to be proud of them. Thanks for posting the photos. Scrapbook coming up!
Love to all ... SB