Monday, November 9, 2009

Birthday Rounds Again

A few more family birthdays this month, so some quick cards needed. This first one is for my cousin, whose favourite colour is blue and who luckily has chickens, cos I just love these cute little gals! It's an old retired SU set called Best of Cluck.


Created by Kez. Stamped images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up! ®

I wanted to use the Baja breeze corduroy buttons on this but I only had two really big ones and they just didn't gel, so grabbed some from my stash. I taped them on, then sewed them on too with some embroidery thread.

The next card is for my big brother and I just had to use this non SU set; BB loves golf and jokes, so I knew these images would be a real hit! (pardon the pun!) I love argyle patterns for golf things, and bloke cards in general, so the argyle socks were a perfect match for me! (oops, another pun!) These are retired SU papers from last year.

Making your own cards is so great when you know the recipient and can personalise it to their tastes! Don't you just LOVE this craft of ours? I know I do!

Well, thanks for taking a peek at my offerings today. Have a good Monday!

Cheers

Kez

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Kez, these are awesome. I don't mind the puns at all...I love to laff as you know!! The chook card is by no means poultry (hee hee hee)and I sure will be a real coup. Ahead for me tho is the wee golfer. My FIL would go nots abt a card like this. Ur right about the DSP too...perfect. Top flight effort all round!! ooxx