Thursday, November 19, 2009

Acetate Attempt

After doing a class with the lovely Teneale recently, I was keen to have a go at making an acetate card. I managed to find one A4 sheet of acetate in my stash (although I think it's too heavy) so gave it a go - and my first attempt ended up in the rubbish. The second attempt came out OK, close to what I had imagined in my head, LOL!


Created by Kez. Stamped images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up! ®

Materials used:
  • stamps - Tres Chic, Baroque Motifs, Great Friend
  • card - elegant eggplant, whisper white
  • ink - elegant eggplant, vibrant violet StazOn
  • punch - scallop border
  • ribbon - elegant eggplant grosgrain, white organdy (from stash)
  • other - dimensionals, adhesive rhinestones

Have a lovely day everyone!
Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Wowsers...how cool is this card. Magical and a wee spooky but v v cool!!! The BM and b'sly work v v well together. Excellent card Kez.

Pam S said...

It's lovely!! I've yet to try working with acetate, although I've been wanting to try it. How did you stick the cardstock onto the acetate without showing the adhesive?

Teneale said...

WOW Kerry it looks great, I love that BG Stamp.

Teneale ;0)