Thursday, October 1, 2009

We Have A Winner

Good morning everyone and a pinch and a punch for the first of the month! Can you believe it is October already? Only 84 days until Christmas ... !!!

Being Oct 1 means I have just finished my first year as an SU demo and of course that means Blog Candy winner time! Thank you so much for all your comments in the past month, it is really lovely to read your encouraging words. I think the most common thing you've all said has been that you love my colouring, so rest assured there will be plenty more in the future, LOL!

So, without further ado, I am pleased to announce that the winning comment was:

I hope you find your SD card Kez. they are so small and easy to misplace. I cant wait to see more of your creations. Posted by Karyn I on 17th September.

Congratulations Karyn! Please email me with your details so I can get your candy in the mail to you.

Well, better get started on preparations for our Big Day. Coming soon ... Halloween cards.

Cheers everyone
Kez

2 comments:

Karyn I said...

Yipee! how lucky am I. I really enjoy looking at your fabolous ideas and creations on your blog!

Lynda said...

Congrats Karyn on ur winnings. Kez, I hope u r feeling better darl. Please pass on my best to DD17 with her graduation. I expect a tear or 2 may be shed?? Congrats also to DD11 for surving primary school. Luv to all ooxx