Friday, October 16, 2009

Seasonal Change of Look

Hey ho all! Well, with Christmas just around the corner (I know, you didn't really want to hear that, did you?) I have a change in the look of my blog. I'm doing so many Christmas related classes at the moment that I'm worried I'll be over it before it even arrives! LOL! Here's some Xmas bags and boxes:

This treat box is so easy to make and can hold baubles to decorate your table, or filled with chocolates or other yummy goodies as a gift.

The bag in a box (or is it a box in a bag?) is fun to make and again can be used to hold an assortment of treats for someone special. I love using DSP for them so you get double sided decoration.


Gift card holders are particularly useful in a house with teens! And I love how easy they are to make and the thousands of ways you can decorate them.

Well, we are off to see WICKED tonight (again! lucky us, we saw it in Melbourne last year) so I'll be 'Dancing through life' and 'Defying gravity' today, which will make me 'Popular'!!!! OK, I'll stop the silly puns now ... see ya!

Cheers

Kez

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Love the new look. Holly a wee frustrating cause it blocks the text, but u can scroll...so that's ok. PURDY wee boxes. Luv them all!! I hope Wicked was just as good 2nd time around...I'm still jealous!!

Karyn I said...

What gorgeous Christmas goodies. I really must get into making some of these myslf! great ideas