Thursday, September 17, 2009

Love/Hate relationship with technology

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I have just spent a very frustrating morning! OK, my SD card hasn't shown up yet - I'll probably find it at work tomorrow - so I bought another one and have been snapping away like mad this morning to catch up on all the "overdue" photos. I loaded the new SD card into my laptop, opened the files to edit and save and from there it all went to pot! Firstly it wouldn't save changes, then wouldn't show the photos, then wouldn't copy the ones that were OK to my hard drive! Man, there are times when you just gotta hate technology, aren't there??? Obviously the new SD card is a LOAD OF CRAP (pardon me). So I had to borrow DH's card and begin all over again. Grrrrrr!

OK, calm, deep breath!

Right: photos. First up here is a shot of the BLOG CANDY I am offering this month. There are 20 pieces of cardstock and I have tried to match up ribbons with card as much as I can. I mounted the stamp set just in case someone wins who doesn't know about mounting SU stamps, so you're all set to go!

Next for your viewing pleasure is a Christmas project I worked on last week using the Tree Trimmings stamp set from the mini catalogue. I call this set Table Trimmings - things you can decorate your Christmas table with - which includes a candle, coasters and wine glass tags.



Totally GORJUS!

I will be running classes making a candle and 6 wine glass tags with a box to store them in, which would make a lovely gift set. If you are interested in coming along - or would like to arrange your own class at a time to suit - just email me.
I'll be back tomorrow to show you some of the 13 cards I made yesterday. Yes, that's right, thirteen! A marathon!!!

See ya then!
Kez

3 comments:

Lynda said...

My dear Kez....technology may be chewing ur posterior at present....but u are definitely kicking arse with the stamping!!! What a FAB idea for a set. It all looks so amazing. I have purchased some wee candles for the Tree Trimmings set to do for the teachers this year. Thanks for showing me that it looks FAB to do. Ur a legend!!! As for locating said SD card...relax and take a deep breath...it'll be where you least expect it!! Tanks for also making us mere mortals feel inadequate....13 cards in one day....GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ!!!!

Cheryl said...

WOW Kez,amazing creations they are all fantastic!!! Such fabulous gift ideas,will have to have a go at the wine glass tags....you are so very clever!!
xx

Anonymous said...

Hey Kerry, Can't wait to make the wine glass tags and the box, georgeous idea. You know I love to make boxes. Filomena