Thursday, August 20, 2009

House Mouse Challenge

Although I've got a few House Mouse stamps (I'm a sucker for cute little critters, as you know!) I haven't entered any of their challenges before. But the current theme is Back to School and I immediately thought of those adorable mini backpacks, so here I am entering my very first House Mouse Challenge!

Here is little Mudpie (cute name for a mouse!) happy as a larakin to be going back to school (I guess it has been the summer holidays over at the "top half" of the globe) with his mini backpack and pile of school books and his apples for the teacher!



Materials:
  • stamps - Contented Mudpie (House Mouse by Stampabilities); books by Magnolia
  • card - real red, old olive and whisper white cardstock; Summer Picnic DSP (retired)
  • other - old olive ribbon, jumbo brads (unknown brand), Velcro dots, dimensionals, crop-o-dile, sticky strip, aqua painter, nestabilities

Don't forget to call in at our stand at the Stitches and Craft Show and say hello!

Cheers

Kez

1 comment:

Lynda said...

oo cute Kez, and it's as GORJUS as u said it was!!! Mudpie has such a mischievious face...I love him!! I hope you have had a chance to rest ur weary bones after all ur hard wk at the S & C show today.