Saturday, July 11, 2009

Flower Pot Frenzy

The lovely ladies at my watercolour class the other day had a lot of fun experimenting with the various techniques and of course LOVED the simple re-inking one. They made some beautiful flower pot cards which I want to show you, but unfortunately I had forgotten my camera - doh! I did manage to snap a few pics using my mobile phone, so please excuse the quality of the photos; the first one in particular is very out of focus!

This is the very first time the ladies have used watercolour crayons, so I am very proud of their efforts.


Didn't they do a great job?

School holidays begin today and I know my girls are soooooooooooooo looking forward to the break, DD17 especially (Year 12)! DD11 is off to a diabetes kids camp tomorrow for a few days and is so excited - her first camp away on her own, and things like rock climbing, abseiling and flying fox to try! If your kids are on holidays too, I hope they have a restful and enjoyable break.

Thanks for calling in. Have a good weekend!

Cheers

Kez

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

They are all beautiful and what a fun card to make!!!
xx

Lynda said...

Have a great hols Kez and I sincerely wish DD11 all the best for her camp...how exciting...she'll learn soooooo much. Hope all your fun and games come to fruition too!!!!!

Chris ChChNZ said...

Lovely cards ladies. Good job.

Only five days to go now Kez. Hope you have started packing your bag(s).