Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More blokey birthdays

Howdy! The kids are back at school today and we all know what that means - guilt free stamping time!!! Yay! Here are some more male cards that I've been working on for my posse of bloke birthdays coming up soon.

Created by Kez. Stamped images ©1990-2009 Stampin' Up! ®

I think this one could be male or female, but I've decided for now that it's male, OK? Yes, you may be right, it could just be a pathetic excuse to play with my brayer!!! :-)

Supplies used:

  • stamps - Upsy daisy
  • inks - baja breeze, blue bayou, not quite navy, basic black
  • paper & card - whisper white, basic black, baja breeze
  • other - brayer, 32 mm circle punch, post it note, sponge dauber

This second card could be given to blokes with trucks, otherwise I think it's probably more suited to a boy.

Created by Kez. Stamped images ©1990-2009 Stampin' Up! ®

Supplies used:

  • stamps - Loads of love and Loads of love accessories
  • paper & card - Urban garden DSP, kiwi kiss patterns DSP, not quite navy, baja breeze and whisper white cardstock
  • other - dimensionals, 32 mm and 35 mm circle punches, Big Shot and nestabilities, kiwi kiss striped grosgrain ribbon, blender pen

And this last boy one is a direct case from page 141 of the Idea Book & Catalogue. It uses the Rock Star Simply Sent Card Elements set and the co-ordinating Starring You stamp set. It's the very first time I've ever used one of these and I have to say - SO QUICK AND EASY! It took me literally less than 5 minutes to make this card, and they give you all the things you need except ink. Gotta love that!

Stamped images ©1990-2009 Stampin' Up! ®

Phew! I'm feeling desperately in need of some pink!!! More guilt-free playing in store .......!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice day!

Cheers

Kez

3 comments:

Liam said...

Kerry,

these are all gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. You are getting better everyday. Love all three of them. I hope you got my card in the mail.

Liam

Lynda said...

Wow Kez....U made it thru Bloke-a-geddon with flying colours. U have shown us all, with ur inevitable style and grace that blokey cards can be done in many diff styles, colours and layouts. Well done lovely.

Teneale Williams said...

WOW, look at that brayering...It looks amazing. All the crads just look great.

Teneale